LETS DO THIS MY HAXER BRETHEREN INFINITE MP HACK HUNTRESS LAG OUT STYLE O2 DOMINATION
BEHOLDER REALM CLOSE AND WC
Hey! How do you do that?
How are u doing that???
EDIT: Nvm Socket server IO error nobody can join USeast3
Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola
How are u doing that???
EDIT: Nvm Socket server IO error nobody can join USeast3
nope, i guess u were trying to use realmrelay, but u forgot to edit the hosts file back to normal....and also HOW DE FUCK DID TROLLAUX GET SCRIPT?!?!?!? I WANNNA KILL YA ****** @Trollaux
Guys this is a demenstration of my new proxy Luminux not realm relay scripts.
Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola
Am i the only person getting Socket server IO error
EDIT: You are not gonna be releasing this right?
Fuck no.
Never will I ever.
Originally Posted by Royce
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
Originally Posted by Royce
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
LOL
/10char
Originally Posted by Trollaux
Guys this is a demenstration of my new proxy Luminux not realm relay scripts.
Am i the only person getting Socket server IO error
EDIT: You are not gonna be releasing this right?
Originally Posted by Trollaux
You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
YES! but I gotta follow the rules
Originally Posted by Trollaux
You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
And what for? To show everyone what a big boy hacker you are? Congratz on recreating a very simple exploit.