USEAST3 NEXUS COME HACK N SHIT

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
USEAST3 NEXUS COME HACK N SHIT
LETS DO THIS MY HAXER BRETHEREN INFINITE MP HACK HUNTRESS LAG OUT STYLE O2 DOMINATION
BEHOLDER REALM CLOSE AND WC
Hey! How do you do that?
How are u doing that???
EDIT: Nvm Socket server IO error nobody can join USeast3
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
How are u doing that???
EDIT: Nvm Socket server IO error nobody can join USeast3
nope, i guess u were trying to use realmrelay, but u forgot to edit the hosts file back to normal....and also HOW DE FUCK DID TROLLAUX GET SCRIPT?!?!?!? I WANNNA KILL YA ****** @Trollaux
Guys this is a demenstration of my new proxy Luminux not realm relay scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
Am i the only person getting Socket server IO error
EDIT: You are not gonna be releasing this right?
Fuck no.
Never will I ever.


Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
you out of all people to post in the wrong section.
LOL
/10char


Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Guys this is a demenstration of my new proxy Luminux not realm relay scripts.
Am i the only person getting Socket server IO error
EDIT: You are not gonna be releasing this right?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
YES! but I gotta follow the rules
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


You know better than I that the only way to get peoples mass attention is to post in the releases section.
And what for? To show everyone what a big boy hacker you are? Congratz on recreating a very simple exploit.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


sorry bby and flengo got me for it im srry
warning or infraction
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


warning or infraction
The latter.
#attentionwhoring

edit:
Come on man, really?


Are you actively trying to get it patched?
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
#attentionwhoring

edit:
Come on man, really?


Are you actively trying to get it patched?
Yeah. Basically tried to get as many people as possible then crash the server as I did.


Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


YES! but I gotta follow the rules
sorry bby and flengo got me for it im srry
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?