Исходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Исходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!
[Russian]
Приветствую! Прошу помощи найти исходник чита для RU CrossFire на Delphi, версия IDE не имеет значения. Помогите, кто, чем сможет!

[English]
Greetings! Please help me find a source for RU CrossFire at Delphi, IDE version does not matter. Help who than can!
IDK if it is possible to hack Cf in Delphi... Never seen any Delphi source...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
IDK if it is possible to hack Cf in Delphi... Never seen any Delphi source...
[Russian]
Если никто не попытался это не значит, что это невозможно сделать на Delphi! )
Думаю, действительно найти исходник будет сложно, если они вообще есть на просторах интернета.

[English]
If no one tried this does not mean that it is impossible to do on Delphi! )
I think that will really find difficult to source, if any on the Internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Sn09mg View Post
[Russian]
Если никто не попытался это не значит, что это невозможно сделать на Delphi! )
Думаю, действительно найти исходник будет сложно, если они вообще есть на просторах интернета.

[English]
If no one tried this does not mean that it is impossible to do on Delphi! )
I think that will really find difficult to source, if any on the Internet.
I didn't said that it is impossible...
Everyone told me that hacks in Cx are impossible, and woala i made a hack in C#
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


I didn't said that it is impossible...
Everyone told me that hacks in Cx are impossible, and woala i made a hack in C#
[English]
With the programming language I decided! Could you suggest how to start? Writing material showing the principles and stages of creation. )
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
IDK if it is possible to hack Cf in Delphi... Never seen any Delphi source...
Lol my good old invisible godmode hack was coded in delphi:


As Ende! said, it's probably most helpfull to look for existing C(++) sources and try to understand what they are doing.
Quote Originally Posted by Sn09mg View Post
[English]
With the programming language I decided! Could you suggest how to start? Writing material showing the principles and stages of creation. )
First of all you must be sure that your chosen Prog Lang is capable (mainly depend on the compiler) to create windows DLL files...
After that, you must learn self memory editing with pointers, and offsets, that means you can mess up the values inside the process...

If both is done, the last step is just to create your base, compile to Dll (which have a DllMain) and then inject into the target process (in this case, crossfire)
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
Lol my good old invisible godmode hack was coded in delphi:


As Ende! said, it's probably most helpfull to look for existing C(++) sources and try to understand what they are doing.
XD this should be really old... Fast knife, Fly, WTW
It possible sure as hell! ;-) All of our hacks were written in Delphi. However, I doubt that you will find any kind of examples in Delphi regarding CF-hacking, however you can translate C(++)-Sources to Delphi quite easily, so that isn't too much of a problem (even if you can't write C, you can most probably still understand it - Delphi isn't too different in most regards).
Quote Originally Posted by Ende! View Post
It possible sure as hell! ;-) All of our hacks were written in Delphi. However, I doubt that you will find any kind of examples in Delphi regarding CF-hacking, however you can translate C(++)-Sources to Delphi quite easily, so that isn't too much of a problem (even if you can't write C, you can most probably still understand it - Delphi isn't too different in most regards).
Where to start learning? To understand the principle of creating cheats. )
Translate the source code in Delphi I thought about it! But first think I need to get acquainted with the principles of creating cheats!
Quote Originally Posted by Sn09mg View Post
Where to start learning? To understand the principle of creating cheats. )
Translate the source code in Delphi I thought about it! But first think I need to get acquainted with the principles of creating cheats!
I can't answer that too exactly, as I'm more of a C++ dev than of a Delphi one. My ex-team-mate Saedelaere*, however, is a pure Delphi developer and never really wrote anything else for gamehacking (even though he's also able to write C/C++, he just prefers the Delphi syntax) and I guess he started by just looking into all the information you can find in the internet with example code written in C/C++.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us