7TH D.E CAMO WIN!Last night i spinned like 60 crates for D.E camo because i wanted 4 coupons and i got 7th de camo. http://i.imgur.com/JIXpZiq.png?1ⓘ
Originally Posted by Abber Congratulations Too bad max is 6 so you wont have it I know but some people cant win it and i have it 6 times
Originally Posted by Abber #ftv#themost#lucky#noob ;P #Yes#i#know#that#also#Mpgh#is#not#instaram Originally Posted by Purple. give it to me. If it was possible Lazy][AngeL?
Originally Posted by TheProNoob Congratulations Thanks. Originally Posted by Josh Lucky you Im not so lucky in all the crates, i have spinned 100 phoenix crates and got nothing. Originally Posted by Insane. Gratz, apparently it is the hardest GP crate gun to win? /mhmz I dont think is the hardest Gp crate to win. Originally Posted by Sorrow Amr This is The only Crate i got errors when i'm Trying to open it Gz Thanks.
Originally Posted by -Panda- 7th I can't even win 1.. Anyway nice win.. Thanks a lot, for my first d.e camo i've spinned 1000 crates.