7TH D.E CAMO WIN!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
7TH D.E CAMO WIN!
Last night i spinned like 60 crates for D.E camo because i wanted 4 coupons and i got 7th de camo.
http://i.imgur.com/JIXpZiq.png?1ⓘ
Congratulations
Too bad max is 6 so you wont have it
Quote Originally Posted by Abber View Post
Congratulations
Too bad max is 6 so you wont have it
I know but some people cant win it and i have it 6 times
Quote Originally Posted by ftv View Post
I know but some people cant win it and i have it 6 times
give it to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Abber View Post


#ftv#themost#lucky#noob
;P
#Yes#i#know#that#also#Mpgh#is#not#instaram
Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
give it to me.
If it was possible Lazy][AngeL?
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
Gratz
Thanks!
Lucky you
Gratz, apparently it is the hardest GP crate gun to win? /mhmz
This is The only Crate i got errors when i'm Trying to open it Gz
Quote Originally Posted by TheProNoob View Post
Congratulations
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Lucky you
Im not so lucky in all the crates, i have spinned 100 phoenix crates and got nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane. View Post
Gratz, apparently it is the hardest GP crate gun to win? /mhmz
I dont think is the hardest Gp crate to win.
Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow Amr View Post
This is The only Crate i got errors when i'm Trying to open it Gz
Thanks.
7th I can't even win 1..

Anyway nice win..
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
7th I can't even win 1..

Anyway nice win..


Thanks a lot, for my first d.e camo i've spinned
1000 crates.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us