Some Useful Info for Bypass Makers.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Some Useful Info for Bypass Makers.
I'm not sure if this will help anyone but I have some stuff about HSheild I would like to be used. I know I already sent this to some people. But since they all have custom bypasses. I'm looking for someone willing to code a public release. Or semi-public. I have attached 1 part. I have a few things. The .zip is passworded. PM me if you want the password. I have other things that will probably be more or less helpful. Please PM me if you are interested. The CA Community has seen nothing new. I want to change that.

I'm not sure if this is already posted... sry if it already is. I blured the screenshot just to make sure Nexon Spy's like me don't know how I obtained this info o.o

Fk off Nexon. I'm with the haxxorz this time bish. THATS RIGHT BISH!!!! U don't give me no shit salary Nexon.



VirusTotal: <3 (I passworded the Zip. So they are FALSE positives) - Virustotal. MD5: 2a1b190f102e03ca7850622a6c84a9d5 <Encrypted Archive>


Photobucket phailz. Can someone plox PM/MSN me so I can send them the screen shot to upload on foto n buket?

Frist off, your second bypass dosent work any more it dc's you in 5mins.

second one not sure.

-----------------------------------------
Some one make a good bypass for public =)
Quote Originally Posted by bobs__bees View Post
Frist off, your second bypass dosent work any more it dc's you in 5mins.

second one not sure.

-----------------------------------------
Some one make a good bypass for public =)
ummmm i dont have a bypass.....

the Valkyrie Mem hack still works, TS D/C u in 3 min
How do i delete this post?
My internet glitched and now i have 2 and dont want to be flamed 4 double posting
I honestly don't think all the bypass coders have private ones, and it's HackShield. =p
HSheild = Abrv.

I'm getting it uploaded on FotoBuket.

Anyway... I'll release this to trusted people who are interested. No Nexon. No! Bad boy. U no get this .zip
No one is interested?
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
No one is interested?

PM me if you like. I will see when i have some time
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?