how do i edit assembly?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
how do i edit assembly?
title how do i edit it cuz i cant replace the numbers for doors to be open
Quote Originally Posted by catty32322 View Post
title how do i edit it cuz i cant replace the numbers for doors to be open
It's called, you don't.
then how do you make those hacks whit the open door thing
Quote Originally Posted by catty32322 View Post
then how do you make those hacks whit the open door thing
I've already posted in the main list that it's NOT WORKING.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post


I've already posted in the main list that it's NOT WORKING.
On another forum there's a small group who can still force open doors on steam Rust. I witnessed it myself on a server. One of the two values that you had to edit in the assembly is no longer working, have to find it again. They obviously don't share it though
Quote Originally Posted by trejox View Post
On another forum there's a small group who can still force open doors on steam Rust. I witnessed it myself on a server. One of the two values that you had to edit in the assembly is no longer working, have to find it again. They obviously don't share it though
Yes I know, I've already found the same method of doing it. And I'm not releasing it either.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post


Yes I know, I've already found the same method of doing it. And I'm not releasing it either.
I was told how to aswell now the visual of doors opening is the same value still, just that it's no longer net connector that you must edit

working on a guide with pictures
Are you playing on an outdated cracked client or something?
You need to dump the Assembly-Csharp.dll from rust.exe change what you want and the hook it back when you start the game, hope this helps.
Quote Originally Posted by Doodle313 View Post
You need to dump the Assembly-Csharp.dll from rust.exe change what you want and the hook it back when you start the game, hope this helps.
can you share your modified assembly-csharp? please
A Tool that does this has been release "elsewhere".
Quote Originally Posted by AntiOptical View Post
IT`s working, See here !

CLICK ME.

Thank you, Mr. AntiOptical !
That's just a copy paste thread. Why are you taking so much credit for something YOU didn't do...
Quote Originally Posted by ElitexvxRampage View Post
That's just a copy paste thread. Why are you taking so much credit for something YOU didn't do...
We've had over 3 bans in the last week from people posting that same thread... He'll probably be banned himself.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us