PostRandom Hackers on stream.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Random Hackers on stream.
Who was this hacker and what hack was he using? If anyone knows please tell me or discuss on this thread.


P.S He was hacking on a guy called Towelliee's stream I think he called himself Fonzie Or Batman. They had a item esp aswell and they Teleported themselves to someone aswell as Teleport someone somewhere else.
attachTo, easy

author of the attachto script = bowen, lystic, raiin, unknown entity


random screenshot #1
Is that script there in the picture the infection bowen gives? or a script your running atm?
How to hack in dayz plz help
I'm on the same boat as you dude. I know hardly anything about scripting. Good luck learning if that's what you wanna do.

I've tried to learn coding so many times but text tutorials just don't work for me. A video tutorial would be nice.
It's Fonzy get it right. Also by the way Batman and Fonzy are not the same people they are completely different.

Fonzy is Jesus.

Batman is God.


Fonzy is using old Arma 2 OA scripts by the way if you're wondering and so amazed by attachto.

Batman just uses memory and has a little speedhack tool/esp goin also i'm almost positive Fonzy just uses cheatengine and Batman uses wireshark with a script executer.

_______________________________________________
REPLY TO EVSKIN:

author of the attachto script = bowen, lystic, raiin, unknown entity?

I have no idea what you're talking about i'm almost positive what Fonzy uses is just an old script from the DayZ Mod and i don't think any of those people were around except Raiin when it was made. Sense its so old and pretty much anyone who has InfiSTAR menu or monkymenu v1 has that attachto script. All they have to do is just run in standalone.
so Old public hacks still work for sa?
I thought BE banned all those in dayz mod aswell as in Dayz SA
Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
I thought BE banned all those in dayz mod aswell as in Dayz SA
Not all scripts. Some still work like the attach to script =3
I wouldn't recommend you using hacks, because you will get a BAN.
Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
I wouldn't recommend you using hacks, because you will get a BAN.
Not if you use Undetected methods and stuff or Infections =p

Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Oh I provided "TheFonz" aka Fonzy with those cheats. His trolling in unbelievably funny.
True that Fonzy is the best troller ever =3

Oh I provided "TheFonz" aka Fonzy with those cheats. His trolling in unbelievably funny.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?