Singleplayer Trainer Anyone?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Singleplayer Trainer Anyone?
Ok so I have been working on a trainer for Multiplayer, was thinking of some of it over to Singleplayer before I do so does anyone actually want one if not won't bother just wanted to know if anyone would use it.

Thanks
I'd love a SP trainer with like unl tubes, godmode, No clip and shit, i would even install SP again for dis.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
I'd love a SP trainer with like unl tubes, godmode, No clip and shit, i would even install SP again for dis.
Thanks for the reply buddy will look into it, is there not many sp trainers at the moment then?
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
Thanks for the reply buddy will look into it, is there not many sp trainers at the moment then?
No working one's , I could do some shit in CE, but if more (choobs) want it you could make it, or you shouldn't mind making one. Most adresses i don't know how to find, if i had them i would make one myself, but can't find HP, and stuff, so yeah, Leaderboard stats, Squadpoints etc are easy but not figured out how to get those other addy's.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

No working one's , I could do some shit in CE, but if more (choobs) want it you could make it, or you shouldn't mind making one. Most adresses i don't know how to find, if i had them i would make one myself, but can't find HP, and stuff, so yeah, Leaderboard stats, Squadpoints etc are easy but not figured out how to get those other addy's.
Same to me it hard to find GDMode and rapidfire in CE
Looking now after 5mins already got unlimited ammo, fov, teleport and jump height. Think I might have just found health abit wired way it works though lol.
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
Looking now after 5mins already got unlimited ammo, fov, teleport and jump height. Think I might have just found health abit wired way it works though lol.
Sound look good
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
Looking now after 5mins already got unlimited ammo, fov, teleport and jump height. Think I might have just found health abit wired way it works though lol.
Sweet lookin forward to it!
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

No working one's , I could do some shit in CE, but if more (choobs) want it you could make it, or you shouldn't mind making one. Most adresses i don't know how to find, if i had them i would make one myself, but can't find HP, and stuff, so yeah, Leaderboard stats, Squadpoints etc are easy but not figured out how to get those other addy's.
HP : 143C3531C

I don't help for find the other, sorry.

if u use it don't forget credits =).
Quote Originally Posted by nectum93 View Post
HP : 143C3531C

I don't help for find the other, sorry.

if u use it don't forget credits =).
Thanks, but atm i'm trying to find em on my own.

Edit: I Found the Ammo and HP Address now, Thanks anyway for sharing.
I love your idea for sp make sure it have rapidfire.......
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?