WTSFirst Lt. 1st class with an amazing inventory

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
First Lt. 1st class with an amazing inventory
Selling for around $35 PP. Not looking to trade as I won't be playing A.V.A anymore. I fully own this account and nobody but me played on it.

Screenshots:






Add me on Skype: EchoSixteen
Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
Imma go on a limb here and say these are the same people. Previously banned for scamming, and accs ign is r1val
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...d-weapons.html
Milad FAL, AK Predator, VSS Katana, 55 days - 3 weeks of M4 Tiger, Mosin Sumire, etc etc. @Symmetrical @Gio Could someone do a ip check?
I'm caught. But I am more than this. I'm actually alot of people here. Zurie, Listen, SkyFlash, Univerzal, Pren1uMCA, etc etc.
Oh well, this has been a great run I guess. I'm definitely out of MPGH now. Waste of time, haha, bye people :P
Quote Originally Posted by EchoR View Post
I'm caught. But I am more than this. I'm actually alot of people here. Zurie, Listen, SkyFlash, Univerzal, Pren1uMCA, etc etc.
Oh well, this has been a great run I guess. I'm definitely out of MPGH now. Waste of time, haha, bye people :P
Dont forget luckstaa aswell
Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
Dont forget luckstaa aswell
Yeah, Lucksta too. Haha :P
******s these days -.-
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?