CoolWTS♦ _ ♦ Mr. Cocaine is gonna rock your YouTube service, AGAIN! ♦ _ ♦

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
♦ _ ♦ Mr. Cocaine is gonna rock your YouTube service, AGAIN! ♦ _ ♦

Once again, the YouTube king is back.

I've been doing this for 2 years now, and still I am the "king" of the YouTube services.
My services allow you to boost up your YouTube video.
I can ensure you that I am the real Cocaine, people who know me can ask me on skype.
If you need my skype, PM me.

Prices:
10000 (10k) equals $5.

But hold up, there is more!
If you are willing to receive 50% discount, I can arrange that.
So then the price will drop to $2.50!

Information about the views:
They come with an over delivery, to approx. 15k.
Normal retention views, approx. 30 secs view time.


Payment options:
- Paypal

Gonna add Litecoin & bitcoin soon, after I got a stock of Paypal.

Contact:
PM me, or ask for my skype.
Is there any vouch copies?
add me on skype : sageeeefive
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Is there any vouch copies?
add me on skype : sageeeefive
I am waiting for Ravallo to accept me on skype, going to give him a vouch copy.
Reasonable price if you are partnered and gain more than $5 per 10k views.
add me skype : martix.bho
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?