Need ONE POSITION KILL

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need ONE POSITION KILL
I realy need a one position kill, whatever it is (a trainer) pls pm me or start a new thread.. Ty for reading guys. MPGH Freak
opk
mate if you want the one position kill hack then you can just become a vip then you will be able to use all the hacks and bypasses. trust me its worth it
Yeah.. just like that here we go again.. LOOK DONT U KNOW WHY I START THIS THREAD?? OMG ok, i saw the vip trainer yeah so? BUT I FUCKING CANT BUY IT OK?? thats why im only asking 1 hack and thats one position kill. DONT REPLY I U CANT HELP!!!
here what goes
what, requesting when all the hacks are already posted
Lol, so.. ? im just asking ! is that wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by W-Hackz View Post
Yeah.. just like that here we go again.. LOOK DONT U KNOW WHY I START THIS THREAD?? OMG ok, i saw the vip trainer yeah so? BUT I FUCKING CANT BUY IT OK?? thats why im only asking 1 hack and thats one position kill. DONT REPLY I U CANT HELP!!!
do urself a favor...bury urself and maybe if u go in time, u might prevent WW3, and ur doom at these forums...

PS: i do not warn 2 times...
lol no
but im sure that if someone could be bothered to make a single hack, they would post it and then you could find it, for all i know there is one posted and u cant be bothered to go and find it.
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
do urself a favor...bury urself and maybe if u go in time, u might prevent WW3, and ur doom at these forums...

PS: i do not warn 2 times...
yeah whatever i'll just wait till someone reply "better"
Quote Originally Posted by W-Hackz View Post
yeah whatever i'll just wait till someone reply "better"
today is a sad day ppl...we are visualizing a future death of a member of this site...as a token of apreciation and for everythin he has done to us...plz leave a ticket saying: noob!...

PS: if u need help with writing the "ferwell letter" call me: 911
hmm how many hours it been taken that u wrote something like that
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?