"Dat Avatar Spawn Though!" Thread

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
"Dat Avatar Spawn Though!" Thread
So I was thinking a bout making a thread about those weird Avatar spawns and post all of them here.
I haven't seen a thread like this one and there seems to be a lot of interesting spawns.


So I'll start:

I call it:
AvarCube
or
CubeVatar
Nice! Never seen that before. Imagine Hermit + Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Imagine Hermit + Avatar
I summon thee, mighty Hermitar, to emerge from Reddit and show the world your true powers...



Ain't me in that image.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
I summon thee, mighty Hermitar, to emerge from Reddit and show the world your true powers...



Ain't me in that image.
Cool finding!
lolwat, nice one.
Ive seen ghostar (G ship + Avatar)
Ive also seen a rock dragon and avatar. Gship made killing the avatar extremely easy due to the davy trees, although once you learn the avatars phases its easy as shit.
I found a Skull + Avatar but forgot to take a photo
It should be avatar penta and rock dragon. Penta for god spam avatar to kablem insta death and rock dragon to explode on you scrubs
I saw an Avatar + Ghost Ship once.

That was not fun..
i saw an avatar spawn in sphinx's sands. most of those purple lavas was gone and blobs spawned from sand :O
I saw an Avatar on a Oasis Giant. #Sweg I could not take a pic,did not think it was important.
I saw the avatar+skull yesterday too. It was kinda cool as they both look like skulls
I remember when I first started and i thought i could do shit like what he did in op and i got fucked XD
Quote Originally Posted by iBlankShot View Post
snip
Your worst knightmare... get it?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us