Hacking language.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking language.
Sup everybody. I was wondering if you guys know what are the language that can hack rotmg because its a web browser game and I dont know wich use to .

Thank you ^^ (little new here)
Quote Originally Posted by angelofsilence123 View Post
Well, English for starters.
No I was talking about programming language like python, php, HTML, java, javascripts, c, c++, ruby.
I was asking for the best one to use for a web browser game like this.
Quote Originally Posted by smokz_tripz View Post
No I was talking about programming language like python, php, HTML, java, javascripts, c, c++, ruby.
I was asking for the best one to use for a web browser game like this.
Any proxies, you know
Ruby can walk well for example ?
You can code a program in any lng you want.
Java if you want to be cross platform , JS of you want to make RR stuff.
l3375p34k 15 1mp0r74n7 f0r 4ll l337 h4x0rz
Quote Originally Posted by MrRunner View Post
l3375p34k 15 1mp0r74n7 f0r 4ll l337 h4x0rz
Yea, but leet ain't a programming language.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yea, but leet ain't a programming language.
It .... isn't?
I use l33t5p34k to h4x0r 411 +h3 5ch001 w3b51+3s
I recommend brainfuck. With it, you're able to hack your game, as well as your mind.

Code:
+++++ +++++             initialize counter (cell #0) to 10
[                       use loop to set the next four cells to 70/100/30/10
    > +++++ ++              add  7 to cell #1
    > +++++ +++++           add 10 to cell #2 
    > +++                   add  3 to cell #3
    > +                     add  1 to cell #4
    <<<< -                  decrement counter (cell #0)
]                   
> ++ .                  print 'H'
> + .                   print 'e'
+++++ ++ .              print 'l'
.                       print 'l'
+++ .                   print 'o'
> ++ .                  print ' '
<< +++++ +++++ +++++ .  print 'W'
> .                     print 'o'
+++ .                   print 'r'
----- - .               print 'l'
----- --- .             print 'd'
> + .                   print '!'
> .                     print '\n'
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
I recommend brainfuck. With it, you're able to hack your game, as well as your mind.

Code:
+++++ +++++             initialize counter (cell #0) to 10
[                       use loop to set the next four cells to 70/100/30/10
    > +++++ ++              add  7 to cell #1
    > +++++ +++++           add 10 to cell #2 
    > +++                   add  3 to cell #3
    > +                     add  1 to cell #4
    <<<< -                  decrement counter (cell #0)
]                   
> ++ .                  print 'H'
> + .                   print 'e'
+++++ ++ .              print 'l'
.                       print 'l'
+++ .                   print 'o'
> ++ .                  print ' '
<< +++++ +++++ +++++ .  print 'W'
> .                     print 'o'
+++ .                   print 'r'
----- - .               print 'l'
----- --- .             print 'd'
> + .                   print '!'
> .                     print '\n'
Real hackers only code in whitespace
Programming language? Pssh, beginners, binary is the only real way of doing it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us