HiringPeople with Android phones/tablets. 2 minutes of work.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
People with Android phones/tablets. 2 minutes of work.
Hello!

I need Google Play reviews on an application. What you must do is:

  1. Download the application (fill out the form below)
  2. Write a review and rate it 5 stars (you don't even have to open it)
  3. Give me proof of the review (a screenshot will do)
  4. Give me your payment info and recieve the cash




I will pay you 0.50$ BTC or PayPal for each review you can provide me. Which means if you have 5 Android devices, I will pay you 2.5$ for 5 reviews. My funds are currently limited, so hurry up, this offer won't go forever.




Terms of Service
1. If using PayPal, I will pay the fee only if the order is higher than 2.5$, otherwise, you are paying it.
2. If using BTC, I am sending you the current worth of 0.50$ in BTC.
3. You must provide me a proof before recieving the cash.
4. You don't have the right to change the review once you have posted it.
5. You must rate the app 5 stars and post at least 1 sentence long review.

Interested?
Fill out this form, and wait for me to PM you.


Do you accept ToS?:
How many devices do you have:
VOUCHES:
Quote Originally Posted by Shazie View Post
Hello!

I need Google Play reviews on an application. What you must do is:

  1. Download the application (PM me for the link)
  2. Write a review and rate it 5 stars (you don't even have to open it)
  3. Give me your payment info and recieve the cash




I will pay you 0.50$ BTC or PayPal for each review you can provide me. Which means if you have 5 Android devices, I will pay you 2.5$ for 5 reviews. My funds are currently limited, so hurry up, this offer won't go forever.

If you are interested please post here or PM me, thanks!
got android pm me the link
Updated the OP with ToS and some other stuff.

Thank you blckace, your BTC are on their way.
got my money this guy is legit start downloading and reviewing for free money
I've 1 android device. Pm link
I got 2 pm me the link
Sent to both of you! Still looking for people interested in this!

Also, please use the form

Do you accept ToS?:
How many devices do you have:
MPGH, I'm dissapointed, haha. People on another forum are making 20$ per an hour of work.



You guys are missing out.
Didn't got PM.Try send again?
Quote Originally Posted by Poku- View Post
Didn't got PM.Try send again?
I can't PM you for some reason.
Do you have Skype? If you do, add me (ID: brkovizasitnepare)
I got money This is legit.
I have 4 Android devices, Pm me.
Well I'll try it on 2 devices for now PM me also.
I have 3 devices.PM me.
PM me. I have 3 devices.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?