Those with Android OS Phones

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Those with Android OS Phones
If you don't have an android phone and just want to share a useless opinion, be happy to share what you think, some of us don't really give a fuck

What browser do you use?
I've been using Skyfire for about 3 months, but just downloaded others .
Firefox = shit, nice UI and customization, but horrible in speed to Skyfire.
Opera = simple, but too simple in my opinion
Dolphin HD (the best version out of the 3 dolphins) great customization, loads MPGH's full webpage quickly and doesn't have little lag-spikes like Skyfire.

Pretty much, if you have an Android phone, get Dolphin HD, it's the best (as far as I know, for MPGH that is).
I just use Opera on my htc. "too simple"? what features do you have in mind that Opera doesnt offer? I love it. Does everything i want/expect.
Are you using the simple Opera?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Are you using the simple Opera?
Opera Mini web browser. Its pretty simple i guess, but it has just the right amount of options/features that i need.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


Opera Mini web browser.
.
i'll compare it to the Dolphins mini

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


google chrome = draw gestures
There's no chrome for android
draw gestures in chrome? what?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

i'll compare it to the Dolphins mini


There's no chrome for android
draw gestures in chrome? what?
naw you got inb4myedit.
Thanks for summing up the different Browsers, will keep that in mind if i get my own HTC :P Even though im a huge firefox fan so far
Firefox is a nice browser on the PC, but on a mobile device it's pretty much like IE.....
I'd compare Dolphin HD to google chrome.
Firefox is pretty much the best Browser on PC And everyone having Problems with IE, i tell to get Firefox...solves all problems
Firefox is coming to 2nd with Chrome. at the moment I switch between them because i dont see much of a difference, but for the uptight fags, they'd say Chrome's on top.


To add onto the praising im pointing toward Dolphin HD, theres a gesture function where you can just draw a letter or symbol and it'll do a command for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Firefox is coming to 2nd with Chrome. at the moment I switch between them because i dont see much of a difference, but for the uptight fags, they'd say Chrome's on top.


To add onto the praising im pointing toward Dolphin HD, theres a gesture function where you can just draw a letter or symbol and it'll do a command for you.
google chrome = draw gestures
I can't see what I'm typing with FF
Opera mini's a great simple browser, it's slightly faster than Dolphin mini, but the thing with Opera browsers i've noticed (which may either be a benefit or a drawback) is that it doesn't run directly through your network connection. I don't know the tech terms for it, but i've noticed that IP addresses from Opera browsers (full and mini) are from Opera's server and not the direct network connection you're on.

I checked by visiting www.whatismyip.com on both browsers twice. (dolphing mini and opera mini)
Opera full, like i said is pretty simple even though it's their maximum version.


Simplicity = Opera Mini
Full Features = Dolphin HD

Define "Full features"
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?