Those with Android OS Phones
If you don't have an android phone and just want to share a useless opinion, be happy to share what you think, some of us don't really give a fuck 
What browser do you use?
I've been using Skyfire for about 3 months, but just downloaded others .
Firefox = shit, nice UI and customization, but horrible in speed to Skyfire.
Opera = simple, but too simple in my opinion
Dolphin HD (the best version out of the 3 dolphins) great customization, loads MPGH's full webpage quickly and doesn't have little lag-spikes like Skyfire.
Pretty much, if you have an Android phone, get Dolphin HD, it's the best (as far as I know, for MPGH that is).

What browser do you use?
I've been using Skyfire for about 3 months, but just downloaded others .
Firefox = shit, nice UI and customization, but horrible in speed to Skyfire.
Opera = simple, but too simple in my opinion
Dolphin HD (the best version out of the 3 dolphins) great customization, loads MPGH's full webpage quickly and doesn't have little lag-spikes like Skyfire.
Pretty much, if you have an Android phone, get Dolphin HD, it's the best (as far as I know, for MPGH that is).

Its pretty simple i guess, but it has just the right amount of options/features that i need.
i'll compare it to the Dolphins mini

And everyone having Problems with IE, i tell to get Firefox...solves all problems 