Hack vip need to edit

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hack vip need to edit
I have the original hack vip.
You just have to edit it today to go back to work again after the update I played..
You can do it registered a message..


Pictures Hack
you can upload for free ?
Should first make him who Shiodal do it before mount it...It does not work now
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


I guessed so
Not understanding what I wrote on the subject?

I have a dll + injector
Source of nxgsh
Key Hack own original
Email me

It does not work another game update
I need a person who understands that tin Edit Hack files for this to work it all
We can't make it work again. It doesn't work anymore probably because of the update. To make it work again you need the C++ source code. What you have are the already compiled files, meaning the assembly code.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
We can't make it work again. It doesn't work anymore probably because of the update. To make it work again you need the C++ source code. What you have are the already compiled files, meaning the assembly code.
You can not take and edit them again
To work again
Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
You can not take and edit them again
To work again
No. As I've already said we can't simply "edit" them since they are the compiled files.
OH SHT... HOW??
i think you can open the source code with free file viewer. just download it
it say you can open all files exept for .upk so you can try
Quote Originally Posted by louisp14 View Post
i think you can open the source code with free file viewer. just download it
it say you can open all files exept for .upk so you can try
I do not understand can not do it
I need help

Hack it still goes not blocked
Just you click a menu when a game show DELETE
Course game
It does not work anymore. Listen to Jabberwo0ck!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us