Working hack needs hex edit

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Working hack needs hex edit
Hi guys, I have a working hack, but it has advertisement. Is there anyone who is good at hex editing who wants to have a go at modifying this to remove the adverts? PM me if you want it sending to you.

It is packed with themida
wow dude , i dont find a hack anywhere ,can u send me for PM? thanks , post it , maybe dont delete
Can you send it to me too?
Thank you
me2 thnx u
me2 please
I'm not just going to PM it to everyone, only those who will do something useful with it to allow it to be posted properly.
Quote Originally Posted by ihavenoname:) View Post
I'm not just going to PM it to everyone, only those who will do something useful with it to allow it to be posted properly.
I'm gonna hex it and then give it back to you.
Isn't that what you want?

-_-
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post
I'm gonna hex it and then give it back to you.
Isn't that what you want?

-_-
yeah, sorry man, I sent it to you now. Just needed to stop the flood of PMs asking for the hack so they can just play with it.
It's packed with Themida just to let you guys know.
send me to please.
Thank you.
can i edit it , send me for PM i will give it back 2 u , only wait some minutes
Quote Originally Posted by rickbovenkamp View Post
send me to please.
Thank you.
stop asking for it nubs! he wont send it to you: he will post it here: just w8 and stfu!!
and thanx to the guys who will (or who 'are') hex editing it!!
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?