Working hack found but needs editing
Hi guys
I've found a working hack since the update which is definitely virus free and works quite nice
only problem is It has advertising. When you load the game it sends you to a site other than mpgh, and so I'm not allowed to post it here. If anyone can do hex edit stuff, then they can take out the advertising and then post it on here for everyone to enjoy. I've attached a screenshot to show what the hack looks like (though i expect i will have to wait for the screenshot file to be approved).
If anyone wants the hack to edit it, just PM me.

I've found a working hack since the update which is definitely virus free and works quite nice
only problem is It has advertising. When you load the game it sends you to a site other than mpgh, and so I'm not allowed to post it here. If anyone can do hex edit stuff, then they can take out the advertising and then post it on here for everyone to enjoy. I've attached a screenshot to show what the hack looks like (though i expect i will have to wait for the screenshot file to be approved).If anyone wants the hack to edit it, just PM me.