[WTT] Trading RotMG account. *READ BELOW*
Hey. So recently(today >.<). I just bought a RotMG account. What the account has is in the pictures below. I am only looking to trade this account.
PICTURES
Characters:
As shown above the account has 1 8/8 Wizzy and 1 4/8 Rogue
Pet:
Requirements
- At least 1 8/8 Knight, Pally, Warrior, Archer or Huntress.
- 1 Rare pet with Heal and MP heal
- Would like an red or orange star but NOT NECESSARY
- At least 2 char slots
- Would like 3 or more vaults but NOT NECESSARY
Extra notes:
Sadly I do not have access to the e-mail as it was terminated by the seller him self. To testify to this is @Raple as he MM'ed the earlier trade.
Also I will be more than happy to use an MM of your choice but would prefer @Raple and I will not be going first unless you are highly trusted.
We will proceed with the trade on Skype. Add me on Skype: nabeel.ziyad
PICTURES
Characters:

As shown above the account has 1 8/8 Wizzy and 1 4/8 Rogue
Pet:

Requirements
- At least 1 8/8 Knight, Pally, Warrior, Archer or Huntress.
- 1 Rare pet with Heal and MP heal
- Would like an red or orange star but NOT NECESSARY
- At least 2 char slots
- Would like 3 or more vaults but NOT NECESSARY
Extra notes:
Sadly I do not have access to the e-mail as it was terminated by the seller him self. To testify to this is @Raple as he MM'ed the earlier trade.
Also I will be more than happy to use an MM of your choice but would prefer @Raple and I will not be going first unless you are highly trusted.
We will proceed with the trade on Skype. Add me on Skype: nabeel.ziyad




