Helping setting up private servers for PayPal/Bitcoin

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Helping setting up private servers for PayPal/Bitcoin
I can help you setting up a private server for PayPal/Bitcoin

I have experience with private servers. (I've been hosting a RotMG Private server since 8/16/2013) and helped few people.

You can choose any RotMG Private source.
Also, I will try to help you fixing any bug and glitch even after I have setup the server for you.

If you're interested, PM me your offer or send me an email (pserver@noobm.com)
Why is it useless? I'm just trying to stop monopoly.
Quote Originally Posted by noob2137 View Post
Why is it useless? I'm just trying to stop monopoly.
Talking to yourself much?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Talking to yourself much?
No my,trapped's and c453's comments got deleted Ohwell.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?