PatchedLevel Up Strange Service.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Level Up Strange Service.
I am providing a strange level up service, all u have to do send me ur strange weapon and a gift wrap u want to level up. I charge 1 ref per weapon.

Please note you will need to own the weapon.

Link removed.
(remove the - when using this link)

I assure you that this is not a scam. I will send you your weapon back once its ready.

Prove that the kills don't reset when sent with gift wrap: ht-tp://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Gift_Wrap
(check the update history)
Okay, lets summarize what we know.

No reputation link posted.
7 posts on this forum.
Only 167 hours played on TF2.
You are asking us to give you our weapons first.

Best 2014 scam post so far.
I tried it, traded him a ref and a Strange Jarate, he didnt return it. I don't really care as it was just a ref and a strange jarate(i have avout 5 of them). So this is obviously a scam.

If you want to level up stranges, just go to a idle server. Theres usually idiots that still idle.
u didn't trade me one and no this is not a scam.
Quote Originally Posted by gabchan View Post
u didn't trade me one and no this is not a scam.
Oh, stop lying. I did, I asked for it back, you went offline.
>inb4 called out on first post

Smells like scam spirit to me. But its not as bad as that one who wants ur username and password.

EDIT: Oh lol, same guy.
Could some admin just ban this guy for good? I don't think this forum needs scammers.
Chugga, do you perhaps have any pictures of the trading conversation. We can report him here SteamRep » Home

He won't be able to trade shit then. Lel
Quote Originally Posted by naruske View Post
Chugga, do you perhaps have any pictures of the trading conversation. We can report him here SteamRep » Home

He won't be able to trade shit then. Lel
Nobody cares about SteamRep. I've got multiple warnings on my account and a VAC ban and I still trade regularly.
When ever someone asks you for personal stuff do not go with it this is obviously a scam maybe if you had a good rep then we would trust you!
if you guys want to level up strange items go on this server 74.91.112.140:27017
Wow, next time even try to look legit.
Oh,So I just need to give you one ref and my strange weapon ? Seems legit.
Quote Originally Posted by HackingtonPost View Post
i only have a key. will that do?
Currently, keys are worth ~6 ref, so you'd be over paying. This, though, is a scam so don't do it unless you wanna just give away a key.
How stupid you think PEOPLE ARE!? Ban this guy MAN! Sorry for RAGING. Im Raging cuz i got hacked my steam accout once, by a stupid guy who sent me a link! I hate such a people!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?