Objective-C

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Objective-C
Well, don't blame me for wrong area cause this is the closest area possible, But what are your opinions on Objective-C? Do you love it, like it, think it's meh, hate it, or loathe it and why? Just curious. Make sure to justify your response with evidence and/or reasons for this response
Ok i had no idea what you were talking about....so I wikied it:
Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seems like its used for macs and stuff or operating systems that cant run native C++ programs, so since I don't have a mac never needed to use it :l
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Ok i had no idea what you were talking about....so I wikied it:
Objective-C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seems like its used for macs and stuff or operating systems that cant run native C++ programs, so since I don't have a mac never needed to use it :l
Yeah i know what it's used for, but i see quite a bit of hate for it. I checked it out once and despite being c-based i could barely understand it. Until i saw some code written in objective-c i was actually thinking of developing small iphone apps
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?