League of Legends Referral Service █ Refer-A-Friend 2.0 █ Cheap Fast Professional █ Interested in buying? Let me know via replying or PM'ing me. bitcoin-logo.png33 KB · 2 downloads
Originally Posted by Ryzeros. Are you giving out vouch copy? If you are, can I have one? @RefsPlease Talking to you on Skype.
Originally Posted by Ryzeros. Are you giving out vouch copy? If you are, can I have one? @RefsPlease Finished your vouch copy. Looks like most of the people who asked me for vouch copies have been banned... neat.
Originally Posted by s0ulskull @RefsPlease can I have vouch copy? Will leave awesome review! skype s0ulskull Talking to you on Skype now.
Originally Posted by noscope210 Looking for a vouch. I can assure you I will not get banned any time soon. @RefsPlease Not looking to do any more vouches, sorry. I'll only accept offers from staff or very high ranking members.