ExclamationWTSLeague of Legends Referral Service █ Refer-A-Friend 2.0 █ Cheap Fast Professional █

PollRefs, Please! League of Legends Referrals
6 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
League of Legends Referral Service █ Refer-A-Friend 2.0 █ Cheap Fast Professional █

Interested in buying? Let me know via replying or PM'ing me.

bitcoin-logo.png33 KB · 2 downloads
Are you giving out vouch copy?
If you are, can I have one? @RefsPlease
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Are you giving out vouch copy?
If you are, can I have one? @RefsPlease
Talking to you on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Are you giving out vouch copy?
If you are, can I have one? @RefsPlease
Finished your vouch copy.

Looks like most of the people who asked me for vouch copies have been banned... neat.
You willing to do a vouch for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
You willing to do a vouch for me?
Sure. Contact me via Skype or PM.
Quote Originally Posted by RefsPlease View Post
Sure. Contact me via Skype or PM.
Added .
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Added .
Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!
@RefsPlease can I have vouch copy? Will leave awesome review! skype s0ulskull
Quote Originally Posted by s0ulskull View Post
@RefsPlease can I have vouch copy? Will leave awesome review! skype s0ulskull
Talking to you on Skype now.
Anymore vouch copies going? My skype is crellisbaws
My skype on my sign
Are you still doing vouch copy?
Looking for a vouch. I can assure you I will not get banned any time soon.
@RefsPlease
Quote Originally Posted by noscope210 View Post
Looking for a vouch. I can assure you I will not get banned any time soon.
@RefsPlease
Not looking to do any more vouches, sorry. I'll only accept offers from staff or very high ranking members.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?