UnhappyHelpNo-Idle Timer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
No-Idle Timer
Hello, I need help making my client have no idle-timer.
I have tried to do this myself with the information I gathered.
If anyone could walk me through this I would appreciate it.
I have spent like over an hour trying to do this and am just too confused
by the code and what I am suppose to change and where.

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by soalokin View Post
Hello, I need help making my client have no idle-timer.
I have tried to do this myself with the information I gathered.
If anyone could walk me through this I would appreciate it.
I have spent like over an hour trying to do this and am just too confused
by the code and what I am suppose to change and where.

Thank you.
I'm afk at them moment, but it's a simple hack.

1. Grep "you have been idle for"
2. Open that class in notepad ++
3. Locate the trait method just before or after the one that contains the idle push string
4. It will return a Boolean. All you have to do is put a
Code:
Pushfalse
Returnvalue
At the beginning
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
I'm afk at them moment, but it's a simple hack.

1. Grep "you have been idle for"
2. Open that class in notepad ++
3. Locate the trait method just before or after the one that contains the idle push string
4. It will return a Boolean. All you have to do is put a
Code:
Pushfalse
Returnvalue
At the beginning
You lost me.
I have the program astrogrep. is that what i use?
how do i locate the Trait Method with idle push string?
and where exactly is the beginning of the code?

Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by soalokin View Post
You lost me.
I have the program astrogrep. is that what i use?
how do i locate the Trait Method with idle push string?
and where exactly is the beginning of the code?

Thanks again.
Oh dear. Sorry I thought I recognized your name as someone else with more background knowledge.

1. Decompile a client
2. Open astrogrep
3. Set all the boxes to look in */client-1 folder
Make sure search sub folders is checked and 2 context lines
Search for "you have been idle for"

File type is *class.asasm

Let me know when you find the .class.asasm file that has this

Post the whole class here in code brackets and I will help you further
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
3. Locate the trait method just before or after the one that contains the idle push string
Use the "update" trait method, easiest to find for the pushfalse/returnvalue.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Use the "update" trait method, easiest to find for the pushfalse/returnvalue.
maat7043 is kindly helping me on skype with this.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us