Red faceOutdatedBox ESP and Trigger Bot Combo

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
Box ESP and Trigger Bot Combo
My first release of the trigger bot didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked so here is something neat. External Box ESP!

Hopefully there won't be any major bugs but who knows. Fingers crossed

Right now it is undetected but as always USE AT YOUR OWN RISK You guys should know the deal

Usage:
1. Your game has to be in FULLSCREEN WINDOWED MODE! You can find that option in the video settings. Also make sure Windows Aero is on
2. .NET 4.5 framework is required.
3. Run the program as administrator after you are in game.
4. Again, I recommend renaming the file.
5. In the zip folder there is a program to change the hashsum of the hack. This may prevent detection so I advise doing so. Pretty straight forward.

If the boxes ever disappear just restart the hack. Sometimes the player box doesn't follow exactly with the player but it fixes itself after a bit.



Screen Shots:





Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...sis/1394675377
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ffed427e95bd58


ColdsoupCheats_mpgh.net.zip360 KB · 1,588 downloads Clean
Once this gets approved I'm using it, I've used some of your other cheats and they are outstanding and do in fact work, I have no doubt that this one will work.

1st post
Because it hasn't been approved yet
waiting demn how long it takes? what does hashum mean? how to make it work etc
Looks nice cant wait to try it Thanks for sharing mate
Looks good, thanks for another release!
nice. me use it and have fun (no ban)
Stop spamming approve, it wont speed the process, only your post count.

Nicley done tho Coldsoup, would have used it if I wasn't such a pussy thats scared of vac!
Quote Originally Posted by KoFar View Post
Stop spamming approve, it wont speed the process, only your post count.

Nicley done tho Coldsoup, would have used it if I wasn't such a pussy thats scared of vac!
really the only way you would probably get banned is overwatch. This hack has no wpm (write process memory). so if you're cautious you would be fine. I've been using this, plus more a bit more. (as in esp with triggerbot that pops onto enemies heads and shoots). Still not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by sunkist0 View Post
really the only way you would probably get banned is overwatch. This hack has no wpm (write process memory). so if you're cautious you would be fine. I've been using this, plus more a bit more. (as in esp with triggerbot that pops onto enemies heads and shoots). Still not banned.
Didn't read the post, so I thought this was Internal. Also I think a scan can get added for this just like any other External hack.
And I'm pretty sure he writes memory to make it shoot, unless he just simulates a mouseclick, myself I don't know any way to simulate a mouseclick in c++ (I suppose this is made in c++), but if he does Simulate it theres no WPM.
I am aware of scans for external hacks, it's much more difficult for vac to identifiy it though. And no it does not use any WPM. I know that for a fact 100%, since I do have the source for this exact program.
Quote Originally Posted by KoFar View Post

Didn't read the post, so I thought this was Internal. Also I think a scan can get added for this just like any other External hack.
And I'm pretty sure he writes memory to make it shoot, unless he just simulates a mouseclick, myself I don't know any way to simulate a mouseclick in c++ (** I suppose this is made in c++ ** ), but if he does Simulate it theres no WPM.
I guess you still haven't read the op. Also it sends mouse clicks
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?