Unhappylithtech!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
lithtech!!!
How to decompile.Dat file to the.Lta that you will ask
DAT files cannot be decompiled to LTA or LTC for modification
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
DAT files cannot be decompiled to LTA or LTC for modification
Oh thank you but I do not know because the engine I'm Chinese this foreign software is a bit dizzy also please master pointing more oh by the way why the model file I replace would show only half???
Quote Originally Posted by q13231561516 View Post
Oh thank you but I do not know because the engine I'm Chinese this foreign software is a bit dizzy also please master pointing more oh by the way why the model file I replace would show only half???
lithtech can be messy to say the least. A model may only show half due to either the size difference from engine to engine (if you're converting from another game), or just compilation errors.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lithtech can be messy to say the least. A model may only show half due to either the size difference from engine to engine (if you're converting from another game), or just compilation errors.
I'm really is how to solve the replacement with CF model as the model of unmanned,And why I created map is black is how to solve the problem of insufficient light!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by q13231561516 View Post
I'm really is how to solve the replacement with CF model as the model of unmanned,And why I created map is black is how to solve the problem of insufficient light!!!!
you need to learn what a skybox is and Ambiant Lighting. look into some lithtech tutorials on google or look through the documentation for the lithtech suite.


as for the model, it looks like it's just bigger than the standard game engine allows and needs to be sized down
[QUOTE=supercarz1991;9387140]you need to learn what a skybox is and Ambiant Lighting. look into some lithtech tutorials on google or look through the documentation for the lithtech suite.

Do you have a good standard of translation software introduced me to one, and how to adjust the size of the model
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
you need to learn what a skybox is and Ambiant Lighting. look into some lithtech tutorials on google or look through the documentation for the lithtech suite.


as for the model, it looks like it's just bigger than the standard game engine allows and needs to be sized down
Do you have a good standard of translation software introduced me to one, and how to adjust the size of the model
Quote Originally Posted by q13231561516 View Post
Do you have a good standard of translation software introduced me to one, and how to adjust the size of the model
i never know of translation software. i just use the built in chrome translator

also the size of the model would have to be done by a program like 3ds max or alias maya and good luck with that because there's no LTA/LTC model IMPORT tools for models
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i never know of translation software. i just use the built in chrome translator

also the size of the model would have to be done by a program like 3ds max or alias maya and good luck with that because there's no LTA/LTC model IMPORT tools for models
It can move data into LTA to max or Maya
Oh why do I add lights why still black
Quote Originally Posted by q13231561516 View Post
Oh why do I add lights why still black
you need skyboxes. That's why adds a ceiling or a sky
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us