LithTech Resource File crack?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
LithTech Resource File crack?
I have 3 files of rez files, and who know how to crack it?
files link http://beta.noname.hk/reztest.rarⓘ

1.Sounds_encrypted.rez
This rez was encrypted, and can't unpack in Dragon UnPACKer.

2.Sounds_notedit.rez
This rez header was edited and can't unpack in Dragon UnPACKer.

3.Sounds_cracked.rez
I just open it in hex edit software and change something, it's work on Dragon UnPACKer.

and now, anyone know how to fix 1.Sounds_encrypted.rez open with Dragon UnPACKer?

thank all, and sorry for my bad english..
naw...just nawsssss
noone know how to crack it?
Nexon isn't THAT stupid. I remember someone can unpack them but not pack them back up. Search the general section on that.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Nexon isn't THAT stupid. I remember someone can unpack them but not pack them back up. Search the general section on that.
i have researched the post..
but my rez not a ca resource..
is another game..
and i have this game server..
if the rez files can fixed it..
may be we can use the update server to patch update into a rez files..

sorry for my bad english..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us