PatchedUndetected DayZ mod memory hack ( 8 step guide )

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Undetected DayZ mod memory hack ( 8 step guide )
Features

*No Recoil
*Thermal
*Damage
*Draw distance
*Time of day
*Etc

Tutorial

Step 1. extract DayZ Memory Hack.rar to your desktop

Step 2. open reclass_64

step 3. click the "open..." button in the top left corner

step 4. open DayZ Memory Hack.reclass

step 5. click "Edit Class"

step 6. click each class and press ok after clicking the class. Do this until you have all the classes open.

step 7. click the "baseclasspointer" tab

step 8 click the little arrows untill you get to the hack you want to use. e.g. recoil

Once you have done this click "select" and select your arma 2 process


Thanks, rep and rate if this helped. Enjoy!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...8930/analysis/ⓘ
DayZ Memory Hack_mpgh.net.rar2.2 MB · 661 downloads 2/51 malicious
Nice release poppop! I think this actually helps people =3
would u make one for the normal game 2 plz?
Do you perform the steps with the game already running (actually in a server or in a lobby) or before you start the game?
Quote Originally Posted by calal01 View Post
Do you perform the steps with the game already running (actually in a server or in a lobby) or before you start the game?
Yes the game should be running
Looks clean.

/Approved.
why when I choose arma2oa.exe, this program just freezes?

and please explain step 8 more detail, I did not understand it
Quote Originally Posted by tema118 View Post
why when I choose arma2oa.exe, this program just freezes?

and please explain step 8 more detail, I did not understand it
It is editing the memory value. For example recoil is 1.000f as default. if u write the value to 0.001f it would be no recoil.
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


It is editing the memory value. For example recoil is 1.000f as default. if u write the value to 0.001f it would be no recoil.
It wont let me change the values, everytime I do it resets to 0, am I doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Orion1337 View Post
It wont let me change the values, everytime I do it resets to 0, am I doing something wrong?
Check if it is a float or a int. If it is a float try doing this (For example for recoil) set it to 0.001
Quote Originally Posted by theprobro View Post
would u make one for the normal game 2 plz?
It does work for normal arma 2 (oa)
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
It does work for normal arma 2 (oa)
No it only works for oa since the addresses are different from each other.
Quote Originally Posted by poppopsea View Post
It does work for normal arma 2 (oa)
thanks man but wat i meant in general is dayz standalone not the mod :P
When i click edit,Select all the classes it just says its not responding and closes out.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us