ArtGif Request?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Gif Request?
Not sure if this is where i should put it, if not it could be moved.
I'm looking for someone to make me a looping gif of 2-3 seconds in a youtube video, if that is something your able to do, can i contact you?
I've seen alot of people who make them for free, but I can't remember who they are..
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
Sure post the link to the video
Don't do it for him.
Make him figure it out. You can't learn anything unless you try.
Erh now I'm just confused as to whether or not to post it. There are some real dicks here x3
Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
Erh now I'm just confused as to whether or not to post it. There are some real dicks here x3
Yeh there are loads of ass holes over here , But Fares is a nice guy give it a try.
Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
Erh now I'm just confused as to whether or not to post it. There are some real dicks here x3
worst that will happen is someone on the internet laughs at you
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

worst that will happen is someone on the internet laughs at you
And i will die inside.

@Flengo Can you close this please? Someone is taking care of my request
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us