Etherstorm Rep Bot! [Epic]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Etherstorm Rep Bot! [Epic]
Your Welcome.

This bot uses the Pay Homage to a Foreign God, which gives 400 rep per turn-in.
If the bot doesn't get the drops at the first try, just let it cycle again till it gets it.

[
x]Virie Scanny[x]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| Clicky Clicky
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll\|/
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllv
Etherstorm_mpgh.net.rar487 B · 1,834 downloads Clean
Approved Nice release ^_^
*You're
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Approved Nice release ^_^
*You're
Lel, I did that on purpose.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Lel, I did that on purpose.
How come?
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
How come?
I did that on the first time I typed in one of my releases, so I wanted to keep it that way.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
I did that on the first time I typed in one of my releases, so I wanted to keep it that way.
Fair enough
#newtradition
Well done man, just got elemental draco cuz of this! And.... SWEET BUTTERY JESUS ON A POPSICLE STICK GET AWAY FROM M- *whew* I thought I saw you in my room, behind me!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us