Le bot etherstorm rep

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Le bot etherstorm rep
Okay, so whenever I'm using the etherstorm rep bot, it logs out sometimes. When it autorelogs back in, it doesn't accept the rep quests. This doesn't happen with any other bot other than etherstorm; all other rep bots work fine. I've tried unchecking and checking private rooms and i've changed to smaller servers but it doesn't fix the problem.
It's a problem between Auto Relogin and Server Time i think. It can't be fix. Just open it by yourself. When you relogin, open it, then stop the bot, then after 2 seconds start it again. That's it.
Quote Originally Posted by arcussma View Post
Okay, so whenever I'm using the etherstorm rep bot, it logs out sometimes. When it autorelogs back in, it doesn't accept the rep quests. This doesn't happen with any other bot other than etherstorm; all other rep bots work fine. I've tried unchecking and checking private rooms and i've changed to smaller servers but it doesn't fix the problem.
Just farm in this place /join etherwardes with Defend Your Master quest accepted with generic attack bot. (quest ID: 1721)
Bot for about 1-2 hours then add this quest ID in bot manager: 1721
Then start bot with the sponzard rep boost used:Code - %xt%xm%getMapItem%4%515%
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
Just farm in this place /join etherwardes with Defend Your Master quest accepted with generic attack bot. (quest ID: 1721)
Bot for about 1-2 hours then add this quest ID in bot manager: 1721
Then start bot with the sponzard rep boost used:Code - %xt%xm%getMapItem%4%515%
What the difference? It's all about the Relogin problem. It's more easy to just start the bot. And with Etherstorm War Bot, it will took him like max 3 days to get rank 10.
Wich class were you using? I realle need to find why this happens with more frequency on the Airstorm bot...
Hey James, Dylan here!
I have Used Necro, Dragonlord, Ninja, Evo Shaman, Darkside (I think) and Elemental Dracomancer

It is a pain cuz i am trying to get That one account up for you but it never re-accepts the quests -_-
I was using mage class.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us