Le Bot 5.9(including Thunderforge Rep)
OutdatedLe Bot 5.9(including Thunderforge Rep)
cool post . can u help me fix my computer so le bot will work ?
@JamesRo
ThunderForge rep doesn't work. It does the quests "Fear an ignorant man more than a Lion" and the "Specialty Pizza" quests. Which clearly, none give rep.
I got the bot from your original website.
Plz Fix~!
AND THANK YOU FOR THE Dark Spirit Orb BOT FIX!
ThunderForge rep doesn't work. It does the quests "Fear an ignorant man more than a Lion" and the "Specialty Pizza" quests. Which clearly, none give rep.
I got the bot from your original website.
Plz Fix~!
AND THANK YOU FOR THE Dark Spirit Orb BOT FIX!
Yaay! I've been waiting for this one for a while 

Fixed 

@JamesRo
Still accepts the Pizza quest. Though the other quest is "More Blades, More Battle", it spawns in a point where those Cavalry dont spawn... so it kills the wrong monsters.
What you should do is, let the bot accept the "Battle Tested" and "More Blades, More Battle" quest, and spawn the char in a room with both the Chaonslaught Calvary and Warrior. It would kill 12 of each evenly. Also, what class do you suggest is best to bot with for this?
Hope you give my suggestion a thought.
Still accepts the Pizza quest. Though the other quest is "More Blades, More Battle", it spawns in a point where those Cavalry dont spawn... so it kills the wrong monsters.
What you should do is, let the bot accept the "Battle Tested" and "More Blades, More Battle" quest, and spawn the char in a room with both the Chaonslaught Calvary and Warrior. It would kill 12 of each evenly. Also, what class do you suggest is best to bot with for this?
Hope you give my suggestion a thought.

you know what, I won't fix it. I'm tired of retardedassholes that don't even know what a 'disconnection dampener' is - I'm tired of all of this BS, you either use it or STFU.
LMFAO ok. Another suggestion, calm your tits.
Go JamesR 

Of course I'm mad, arrogant idiots like you drive me mad - so, can you please GTFO?
thaks yor barfiks
Finally, I'm calm now! I thought I was going to have a heart attack 

@JamesRo
not to piss you off or anything but whats the point of having the Specialty Pizza quest open?
Is it like some kind of like d/c help or w/e
I mean does it like help you turn in the quest
im so stupid /me
not to piss you off or anything but whats the point of having the Specialty Pizza quest open?
Is it like some kind of like d/c help or w/e
I mean does it like help you turn in the quest
im so stupid /me
^I'm not pissed anymore - the last page was the result of 10 months of unreleased anger...
I add it to increase delay times, that way it can increase the stability up tp 50%(yes, I did the math).
I add it to increase delay times, that way it can increase the stability up tp 50%(yes, I did the math).
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersThunderforge Rep Bot
16 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersThunderforge REP Bot | Fast & Efficient | Requested by MPGH Member |
7 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersThunderforge Rep Bot
8 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersLe Bot 4.6(Including Chunin Token bot)
59 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsAfk Bot Advance Version :Include Afk Bot Chatter!!! by Joker4Hack 19

