HelpUnliAmmo hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
UnliAmmo hack
This is the code that I made, but it won't work.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but can someone point out what's the problem with my codes? Thanks.

Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define ADR_PlayerPointer 0x0055A6F8
#define ADR_ServerPointer 0x00A88CF0
#define ADR_Unliammo 0xA881A8 //Updated by Sir Coderz
#define OFS_NFD			0x102E8
#define OFS_X			0x10300
#define OFS_Y			0x10308
#define OFS_Z			0x10310

float posiY;
float posiX;
float posiZ;

DWORD ammo;
DWORD *ingame=(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
DWORD *outgame=(DWORD*)ADR_ServerPointer;

void UnliAmmo()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)ADR_PlayerPointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0){

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F8)) //PRESS AFTER RESPAWNING.
{
ammo = *(int*)ADR_Unliammo;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5) &1) //PRESS THIS (TO ACTIVATE) AFTER PRESSING F8
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = 0;
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6) &1) //PRESS THIS (DEACTIVATE) BEFORE THE GAMES END. (TO AVOID CRASHING)
{
*(int*)ADR_Unliammo = ammo ;
}
}
}

void HackThread()
{
for(;;)
{
if(*ingame)
{
UnliAmmo();
}
}
Sleep(200);
}
 //prevent for overloading the cpu


BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
MessageBoxA(NULL, "Made by Josh", "Credit Here", MB_OK);
}
}
You need to Create Threads.
Code:
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
and next time use code tag.

Problem solved @Mayion
Yes thx
I told you @Mayion you don't need to doubt to me. Just kidding
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
I told you @Mayion you don't need to doubt to me. Just kidding
I just need to be sure.
anyway, closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?