Selling RoTMG Item Shop. Thousands of existing customers, get more $ for your items.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling RoTMG Item Shop. Thousands of existing customers, get more $ for your items.
Proof of ownership:

I'm moving for a new job offer, its time to pack it up ladies. I spent the last 2 days fixing a database error I caused trying to upgrade the ecommerce software, but everything is fully functional again on the back end.

The site will do a couple hundred a day w/o bots (assuming you have items). I'm willing to setup a deal to continue hosting bots, but otherwise that will be your responsibility, I'm not selling that software.

Domain and web hosting themselves have 147 days left, they must be resigned by Aug 20.

You get
  • The domain, paid in full (PIF) until Aug 20
  • The webhosting, PIF until Aug 20
  • The live chat software, PIF until April 24th
  • All of the software and information associated with the business.
  • The client if you give a crap to continue to update it. It currently has around 3,000 daily users.


@Raple - if this is against the rules of this forum, my apologies, feel free to delete. Seemed at least semi-appropriate though, let someone from MPGH take over the love fest between the two sites.

Price
Theoretical price claims are obviously useless and unfair. The back end tracking has >$60,000 of recorded profit from 2013. I'm happy to get rid of the site for ~$1,250 - the original deal I made w/ Callum was $5,000 total (an up front payment of $1,250, and then installment payments over the next few months so they weren't exposed to too much risk). Truthfully, this being an online deal, I didn't really expect to see anything beyond the first payment so might as well set the price at that and be done with it. This is only one week's worth of site operation.

I can have a buyer up and accepting business in less than 15 minutes. Full transfer of the site ownership (all accounts) would take about 24-48 hours.

I will be available for questions / tech support / advice for about 2 weeks from today, then I'll be offline for about a week (will still be available through text/phone) as I move and then back to normal daily sitting on my butt hours from there on out - so don't feel like I'm trying to leave you high and dry once you buy the site, I can help with advice/questions, I just wont have the free time to dedicate to actually working on the site, especially keeping up with this damn game, lol.

Skype: Chrisduhhhfur

I can add accounts to the back end to view statistical data (ie, prices, payments, most bought items, etc) for you to peruse and see if you'll have the stock to meet demand.

But wait.. why can't I..

..just make my own rotmg website? ..Well, you can. The value here is the already established customer base, not the site itself, silly. Insofar as shops go its the second oldest active (instapots is the only one older) and has an impeccable record among customers.

Questions, comments, hate mail, tit pics are all welcome.
Congrats on your successes and good luck for the future.
Can you please show some proof of your profits?
Because "This business is capable of doing over $100,000/yr, assuming you can keep it stocked"
has lack of evidence.
Quote Originally Posted by NisuxenZ View Post
Congrats on your successes and good luck for the future.
<3 youuuuu.

Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
Can you please show some proof of your profits?
Because "This business is capable of doing over $100,000/yr, assuming you can keep it stocked"
has lack of evidence.
Of course, I'm happy to set up a test account to the back end software that has all the statistical tracking for the site. Including yearly processed sales and a breakdown of inventory sold. Again, it will highly depend on how you keep the site stocked. I did a pretty piss poor job of it and still did a little over 60k last year just through PayPal.

I'm sure Jake (PotionsROTMG) will confirm, its profitable so long as you have inventory. I pretty much ran out of stuff to sell by Q4 of the year and have been running on small restocks from MPGH since. But good point, I just assumed anyone serious enough would add me on Skype to discuss actual #s (something I prefer not to do publicly).
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
I'm sure Jake (PotionsROTMG) will confirm, its profitable so long as you have inventory. I pretty much ran out of stuff to sell by Q4 of the year and have been running on small restocks from MPGH since. But good point, I just assumed anyone serious enough would add me on Skype to discuss actual #s (something I prefer not to do publicly).

I confirm. It's all about stocks now since the site has a customer base already. MPGH buys will only go so fair. You'll need to hire legit suppliers to supplier XX every XX days who can get it if they can. Gl on that!

Jake
PotionsRoTMG
How would one contact you if interested for buying? Also what type of payment will you be looking for?
Bumping this, as the first deal I had set up has (apparently?) fallen through. Including the following info into the OP:

Price

Theoretical price claims are obviously useless and unfair. The back end tracking has >$60,000 of recorded profit from 2013. I'm happy to get rid of the site for ~$1,250 - the original deal I made w/ Callum was $5,000 total (an up front payment of $1,250, and then installment payments over the next few months so they weren't exposed to too much risk). Truthfully, this being an online deal, I didn't really expect to see anything beyond the first payment so might as well set the price at that and be done with it. This is only one week's worth of site operation.

I can have a buyer up and accepting business in less than 15 minutes. Full transfer of the site ownership (all accounts) would take about 24-48 hours.

I will be available for questions / tech support / advice for about 2 weeks from today, then I'll be offline for about a week (will still be available through text/phone) as I move and then back to normal daily sitting on my butt hours from there on out - so don't feel like I'm trying to leave you high and dry once you buy the site, I can help with advice/questions, I just wont have the free time to dedicate to actually working on the site, especially keeping up with this damn game, lol.

Skype: Chrisduhhhfur

I can add accounts to the back end to view statistical data (ie, prices, payments, most bought items, etc) for you to peruse and see if you'll have the stock to meet demand.

Just kidding, can't edit OP.. any chance I could pester one of you two to kindly replace the "Price" section in the OP with this one? Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
Just kidding, can't edit OP.. @Raple @Lovroman any chance I could pester one of you two to kindly replace the "Price" section in the OP with this one? Sorry
Done !
60 000$, wow nice job
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?