A few hacks

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Rgh could you please just post a tut on where to find the classes in the assembly to modify fall damage?
Quote Originally Posted by Suprememodder View Post
Rgh could you please just post a tut on where to find the classes in the assembly to modify fall damage?
You read the names of each class. It would help if you knew c# before trying to read and edit the c# code.
Quote Originally Posted by bailfire View Post
- Instant-Break-Blocks / Instant Kill
0x2BC30: 00 06 22 00 00 00 3F 5A 5B
0x2BC30: 00 06 22 00 00 00 3F 5A 5A


How does one implement this?
That's different than how I do it but drag and drop the .dll in hxd editor and then search for byte and put that in what you have above.
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
You read the names of each class. It would help if you knew c# before trying to read and edit the c# code.


That's different than how I do it but drag and drop the .dll in hxd editor and then search for byte and put that in what you have above.
Telling me to "read the names" is the most USELESS information you could possibly provide. OBVIOUSLY I've done that and they do not work. I do know a little bit of C# for your info however that does not determine whether or not i can locate exactly where the game designers place specific assets.
Quote Originally Posted by Suprememodder View Post
Telling me to "read the names" is the most USELESS information you could possibly provide. OBVIOUSLY I've done that and they do not work. I do know a little bit of C# for your info however that does not determine whether or not i can locate exactly where the game designers place specific assets. You might as well leave this site if you don't want to help the modding community.
1. If you can can read and have common sense then you can find it. Most of the stuff is named with what they do.
2. If you know C# then why do you need to be spoon fed on how to find stuff that the code says exactly where it is?
3. This isn't modding. This is hacking. There is a difference.

I don't spoon feed leeches. I have never been spoon fed so I will not spoon feed you/anyone.
- Instant-Break-Blocks / Instant Kill
0x2BC30: 00 06 22 00 00 00 3F 5A 5B
0x2BC30: 00 06 22 00 00 00 3F 5A 5A


How does one implement this?
You can also use Cheatengine to replace the array of bytes
Well i have a problem. I just cant get the fall damage to work. Would you like to help me out a little?

I got almost everything working except fall damage and god mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeaoh View Post
Well i have a problem. I just cant get the fall damage to work. Would you like to help me out a little?

I got almost everything working except fall damage and god mode.
I may post a tut here later on no fall damage. I will not help with god mode though. It will ruin the game. If you figure out god mode please do not release it. The last thing the game needs is 1000 people with god mode.
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I may post a tut here later on no fall damage. I will not help with god mode though. It will ruin the game. If you figure out god mode please do not release it. The last thing the game needs is 1000 people with god mode.
Well if i managed to get god mode working, i would never release. Then the game would have been broken, i just wanted it so i could be in peace. People are always hunting me lol.. But please PM me were i can find fall damage then, i have been trying almost all day. I only get bunch of errors in the console. Something like "player falling 1 error"..
What with half of what I can see being meaningless Unicode symbols, the only things I've tracked down are Godmode, debug menu, jump strength multiplier and some exhaustion effects. Godmode was by far the easiest to find, I thought, I'm surprised anyone has trouble locating it. =P
All I've been looking for is a way to enable the BuildCreate menu though. I can find tons of references to it and things that use it, but I can't seem to find a way to enable it for myself. ;_;
Quote Originally Posted by Bannock View Post
What with half of what I can see being meaningless Unicode symbols, the only things I've tracked down are Godmode, debug menu, jump strength multiplier and some exhaustion effects. Godmode was by far the easiest to find, I thought, I'm surprised anyone has trouble locating it. =P
All I've been looking for is a way to enable the BuildCreate menu though. I can find tons of references to it and things that use it, but I can't seem to find a way to enable it for myself. ;_;
Godmode is easy to find but its not really editable..and fall damage is super easy to find and edit.
Well the things I've mentioned are the things I've gotten to work on all servers. I wouldn't mention them if I only found them but had no way of editing or otherwise using them. =P
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
This dll contains 3 hacks.
No fall damage
Place blocks far away
No time between block placement
You are fucking tard. Get a life and use your talents for something more than this.. Something beneficial instead of detrimental.
Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo0 View Post
You are fucking tard. Get a life and use your talents for something more than this.. Something beneficial instead of detrimental.
1. This is from 03-26-2014
2. "You are fucking tard." Nope. Don't really see how you get this from an old hack.
3. "Get a life" I do have a life? If not I would not be replying or even have posted the hack months ago.
4. "use your talents for something more than this" Well actually I have. I have made a crypto coin marketplace, a small game where you earn PND Coins, an amazing mod for server hosts on 7d2d that allows you to have custom game modes and see every item each player has along with banning items so people could not use them and hackers could not spawn them.
5. "Something beneficial instead of detrimental." How is No fall damage, Place blocks far away, No time between block placement detrimental?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us