✦✦✦ [ WORKING ] [ NEW ] XBOX ONE METHOD! [ NEW ] ✦✦✦

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
✦✦✦ [ WORKING ] [ NEW ] XBOX ONE METHOD! [ NEW ] ✦✦✦
Well, I have found a new Xbox One Method to get Unlimited Xbox ones! You DO NOT have to Pay anything to get the Xbox One!

No Vouch Copy's at the moment, Sorry!

PRICE: $15


SKYPE: TheRealZeinH
Is this the ebay method
Quote Originally Posted by Heytherenewb View Post
Well, I have found a new Xbox One Method to get Unlimited Xbox ones! You DO NOT have to Pay anything to get the Xbox One!

No Vouch Copy's at the moment, Sorry!

PRICE: $15


SKYPE: TheRealZeinH
Do you have to call microsoft for this method?

(I don't have a phone)
Quote Originally Posted by nandhugp View Post
Is this the ebay method
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
Do you have to call microsoft for this method?

(I don't have a phone)

You do not need to call Microsoft.
Its not the EBAY Method.
Not the $20 Method [ Thats patched anyway]
The Method is completely NEW!
Well, i suggest you giving a vouch copy to someone trusted to show that your method works .
Yep. I think it's required to give a vouch copy to at least a staff member
Alright guys, Requesting Vouch from staff member :]
Quote Originally Posted by Heytherenewb View Post
Alright guys, Requesting Vouch from staff member :]
Maybe try asking @Flengo or @Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Heytherenewb View Post
Alright guys, Requesting Vouch from staff member :]
I can take it. I PM'd you my Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


I can take it. I PM'd you my Skype
Added you
ugh!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?