CoolAQWorlds Swf Downloader *FAST*/*ETL,WQW,MEH,CUSTOM TABLES!* FINAL

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
AQWorlds Swf Downloader *FAST*/*ETL,WQW,MEH,CUSTOM TABLES!* FINAL
Alright guy's as promised am a guy who likes to keep his promises <<<<<<when i said i would make the custom table I MADE IT >>>>>>>

I made the custom table function fully work and the SWF Downloader is alot more stable!

As you see in the pic



FEATURES:
Custom TABLE
No More BUGS I THINK message me if you find any!


CRASHES:
If you don't start mysql it will crash
when you click start
Make sure you put it in your gamefolder to avoid crashes

Enjoy bro's

Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1396249697/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...601d4ecd5be510ⓘ
Swf Downloader_mpgh.net.rar497 KB · 286 downloads Clean
Approved, not tested.
All scans clear, report any issues.

Nice release Tox!
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Approved, not tested.
All scans clear, report any issues.

Nice release Tox!
Ty bro

Anyway got to study now got a math exam tommorow
How to add quest in your Private Server? can you tell me how it works?
Quote Originally Posted by valilapaul View Post
How to add quest in your Private Server? can you tell me how it works?
I actually forgot how lulz its been a while since i made one man sorry
Quote Originally Posted by valilapaul View Post
How to add quest in your Private Server? can you tell me how it works?
Uh.. if you know how to make a PS then you know how to add quests :v
Ok... So here is just what I am seeing coming from my experience.. Also besides that this should be released in the private server section shouldnt it? Anyhow back to the main topic.... So if this does indeed download swfs then my problem is this.. First off even for me this is a tad bit confusing? I have never had a table file and a table name.. While I do congratulate you on the coding i think it could be a little more clear... If the table file is indeed the folder for it then I think it should be stated more clearly and I think you should instead make it run on the gamefiles directory as the file names should never differ then... So the file tree would be the same for any private server from the gamefiles folder... That should also make it easier for the users as well... On top of that I think that the custom Db tables is a nice touch but why is there 2 text boxes for each... Anyhow those are just my thoughts on this... Other than that good job
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Ok... So here is just what I am seeing coming from my experience.. Also besides that this should be released in the private server section shouldnt it? Anyhow back to the main topic.... So if this does indeed download swfs then my problem is this.. First off even for me this is a tad bit confusing? I have never had a table file and a table name.. While I do congratulate you on the coding i think it could be a little more clear... If the table file is indeed the folder for it then I think it should be stated more clearly and I think you should instead make it run on the gamefiles directory as the file names should never differ then... So the file tree would be the same for any private server from the gamefiles folder... That should also make it easier for the users as well... On top of that I think that the custom Db tables is a nice touch but why is there 2 text boxes for each... Anyhow those are just my thoughts on this... Other than that good job

Hey first of all thanks!

2 TextBoxes basic

ill try to explain this my best way

TextBox 1 is example if you use meh_items it will get the item from that table or if you use a custom example this is what mine was with out any meh_ , etl_ , wqw_ none of that thats where my items were etc. equipments

Thats where it gonna start getting the items helms, etc from since its the table for it!

The second textBox is for the swf doesn't meh_items use FileName where the swf name goes? the program is basicly getting all the swf names from that very table name/structure then downloads it from aqworlds

So if you use the custom it will download from any table

I guess i explained that well ^.^

Yes it should be released in private server section but i always forget am use to releasing in the aqworlds hacks,tools xD

The program downloads everything in the right place so no need to be worried of it downloading stuff in random folders it also creates the folders it needs

Alright bro thanks hope you understand it now ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post



Hey first of all thanks!

2 TextBoxes basic

ill try to explain this my best way

TextBox 1 is example if you use meh_items it will get the item from that table or if you use a custom example this is what mine was with out any meh_ , etl_ , wqw_ none of that thats where my items were etc. equipments

Thats where it gonna start getting the items helms, etc from since its the table for it!

The second textBox is for the swf doesn't meh_items use FileName where the swf name goes? the program is basicly getting all the swf names from that very table name/structure then downloads it from aqworlds

So if you use the custom it will download from any table

I guess i explained that well ^.^

Yes it should be released in private server section but i always forget am use to releasing in the aqworlds hacks,tools xD

The program downloads everything in the right place so no need to be worried of it downloading stuff in random folders it also creates the folders it needs

Alright bro thanks hope you understand it now ^.^
Yeah I understand it now though it could be more simple xD If you ever need any help on server workings or that kind of stuff for newer versions or anything else you might be programming besides trainers for my server then just PM me Anyhow good job :P
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
trainers for my server
@ToxLP
Since chibizs refused to give me mod (I didn't expect him to) I can help with your trainer anytime
Add me on skype or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
@ToxLP
Since chibizs refused to give me mod (I didn't expect him to) I can help with your trainer anytime
Add me on skype or something.
I'm pretty sure chibizs was offering to help him with any project BESIDES a trainer for his PS...
I don't recall Tox saying that he was actually going to be making one Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Moved to PS section.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I'm pretty sure chibizs was offering to help him with any project BESIDES a trainer for his PS...
I don't recall Tox saying that he was actually going to be making one Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Moved to PS section.
What happens in private messages should stay in private message @Darakath
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
What happens in private messages should stay in private message @Darakath
Oh haha, I guess I'm missing something then
If Tox is making one, I'm pretty sure his coding skills are far superior to most on here (definitley including myself), even if AS3 isn't his strongest language, the most I think he would need help with is the adaptation :P
Anyway, let's not make this too off-topic
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
What happens in private messages should stay in private message @Darakath
Should is the keyword there
Thanks for this.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?