AQWorlds Swf Downloader *FAST*/*ETL,WQW,MEH,CUSTOM TABLES!* FINAL
Alright guy's as promised am a guy who likes to keep his promises <<<<<<when i said i would make the custom table I MADE IT
>>>>>>>
I made the custom table function fully work and the SWF Downloader is alot more stable!
As you see in the pic

FEATURES:
Custom TABLE
No More BUGS I THINK message me if you find any!
CRASHES:
If you don't start mysql it will crash
when you click start
Make sure you put it in your gamefolder to avoid crashes
Enjoy bro's
Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1396249697/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...601d4ecd5be510ⓘ
>>>>>>>I made the custom table function fully work and the SWF Downloader is alot more stable!
As you see in the pic

FEATURES:
Custom TABLE
No More BUGS I THINK message me if you find any!
CRASHES:
If you don't start mysql it will crash
when you click start
Make sure you put it in your gamefolder to avoid crashes
Enjoy bro's

Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1396249697/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...601d4ecd5be510ⓘ


then just PM me 
Correct me if I'm wrong, though.