Rust Hack Coding

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rust Hack Coding
I wana code my own hacks for rust and my own bypasser how would I do it like wat programmibg languagea etc
I'd recommend:
C#-external hacks or modifications of the game's main DLL.
C++-internal hacks(menus, DirectX, OpenGL and such).
You can use both in Visual Studio.
Kk thankyou so using the information I learn from c# and ++ ill work out how to mske esp aimbots etc. Thanks for your information.
Quote Originally Posted by shadowofold15 View Post
Kk thankyou so using the information I learn from c# and ++ ill work out how to mske esp aimbots etc. Thanks for your information.
Choose only one of them(as they aren't same). Learn one by one, so you don't mix eachother.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us