Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
GlobalZ Is back!
http://global-z.net/
Finally its back, i will be releasing hacks for it.
I'm downloading it 
Allready ported my overlay for it. working on my internal

@
gutu
Awesome! I would like to see new hacks out there!

Originally Posted by
Jov
@
gutu
Awesome! I would like to see new hacks out there!
you can see it here my StormZ version (im porting it to globalz) :
(Noclip video...)
/watch?v=2X1qEPwEmkk
(Montage with everything ^^)
/watch?v=W-khu8dFI88
Sorry im not allowed to post links...

Originally Posted by
gutu
you can see it here my StormZ version (im porting it to globalz) :
(Noclip video...)
/watch?v=2X1qEPwEmkk
(Montage with everything ^^)
/watch?v=W-khu8dFI88
Sorry im not allowed to post links...
You are allowed to post youtube links.. btw that was awsome

Originally Posted by
Jov
You are allowed to post youtube links.. btw that was awsome
Got Everything working today except my Visible Checks

i can't firgure them on this emu :/
i think ill try this out

Everything is done

i.gyazo.com/aa5f4d6f5b998f3fdb8f0ec495edaf3f.gif
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.