NEWGlobalZ Is back!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I'm downloading it
Allready ported my overlay for it. working on my internal
@gutu
Awesome! I would like to see new hacks out there!
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
@gutu
Awesome! I would like to see new hacks out there!
you can see it here my StormZ version (im porting it to globalz) :

(Noclip video...)
/watch?v=2X1qEPwEmkk

(Montage with everything ^^)
/watch?v=W-khu8dFI88

Sorry im not allowed to post links...
Quote Originally Posted by gutu View Post
you can see it here my StormZ version (im porting it to globalz) :

(Noclip video...)
/watch?v=2X1qEPwEmkk

(Montage with everything ^^)
/watch?v=W-khu8dFI88

Sorry im not allowed to post links...
You are allowed to post youtube links.. btw that was awsome
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
You are allowed to post youtube links.. btw that was awsome
Got Everything working today except my Visible Checks i can't firgure them on this emu :/
i think ill try this out
Everything is done
i.gyazo.com/aa5f4d6f5b998f3fdb8f0ec495edaf3f.gif
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us