SolvedCheat Enginge Speed hack AHK SCRIPT.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Enginge Speed hack AHK SCRIPT.
Hey guys, Can anyone post the Ahk script for toggling the CE speed hack from 1x to 2x and vice versa by pressing a key. I saw it in one of the threads but i forgot which one. So can anyone repost it here?
why you do dis?
no need for ahk, go to Cheat engine edit - settings - hotkeys - speed hacks and bam! speedy hotkeys
Quote Originally Posted by snufflesrotmg View Post
why you do dis?
no need for ahk, go to Cheat engine edit - settings - hotkeys - speed hacks and bam! speedy hotkeys
this is what I told him when he pm'd me (at least I thought I pm'd back)

it's literally built into cheat engine

You didn't pm me. Even if you did, I did not receive it. What Cheat Engine is that? Mind linking me? Becuase the CE i use does not have that. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
this is what I told him when he pm'd me (at least I thought I pm'd back)

it's literally built into cheat engine

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
You didn't pm me. Even if you did, I did not receive it. What Cheat Engine is that? Mind linking me? Becuase the CE i use does not have that. Thanks.
Go to Edit->Settings->Hotkeys. I have 6.3
Oh ok thanks soo much.
Edit: Also, can you please close this thread since my help request has been solved? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Go to Edit->Settings->Hotkeys. I have 6.3
Quote Originally Posted by Lux Lux View Post
Oh ok thanks soo much.
Edit: Also, can you please close this thread since my help request has been solved? Thanks.
NP & sure!
//Solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us