LightbulbWTBSee Description ;D

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
See Description ;D
Hello, I'm here to buy an ESL Ready Account. "ESL Ready" is an Account which has all the necessary equipment for ESL.
Rank: Don't care
S/D: I dont really care about this too
Wins/Loss: Legit wins and losses

Guns:-
Sniper: FR-F2 (Maybe PGM)
Rifle: M4A1 , Para, (Maybe XM8)
Pointman: Veresk, MP7,
Pistol: Any
Other Requirements: Did not join the ESL Wire + Able to give Original Email & Transaction IDs.
OMM Only: I have all contacts.
Payment: Through Paypal.
Skype: taehee.baek1

I am quite low in budget due to spending lots of money in buying accounts, and people scamming. So my max payment is $30.


One guy got confused @locartis1 ALL GUNS must be Perm and NOT gunadded
i got these here : imgur.com/a/O8vAT if you want trade i will take riddick as omm
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
i got these here : imgur.com/a/O8vAT if you want trade i will take riddick as omm
How much you willing to sell for and your skype?
20 Euro and My Skype is Matthias.neumann40
Quote Originally Posted by locartis1 View Post
ur skype is wrong. add me to skype: darktalnigga. i got good acc for u
fixed and added
ah missed i mean 15 Euro Xd pls add me on skype matthias.neumann40
Please accept me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
Please accept me on skype
Accepted
Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post
As I've said in the thread my max payment is $30.
sorry misread it GL buying a account~!
Quote Originally Posted by tkbaek1997 View Post

Other Requirements: Did not join the ESL Wire(...)
I don't get this rule. You can unlink the account from ESL, as long as the account owner wants to do it.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/ava/members/ⓘ <-- just search for the account's nm here then you know if it is linked or not.
Did you wanna buy now ?
hmm , probably he wants an acc what was never used in ESL
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?