Need a friendly hacker.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a friendly hacker.
I am looking for a hacker or something that can go on a server and spawn me a gun/teleport me out of a base I am stuck in. This server uses gold coins so I would like a ural with some things in it. I dont have much, just csgo skins and what not but I would just like some help
here click on this to add a friendly hacker on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
here click on this to add a friendly hacker on skype

Lystic i am not trying to hate on you or anything, but if your going to want to really help people out, when you release your hacks, instead of just releasing a .sqf file why not also tell people how to get or buy a script executor...
I added them. Who is this?
Quote Originally Posted by TreeLife View Post
Lystic i am not trying to hate on you or anything, but if your going to want to really help people out, when you release your hacks, instead of just releasing a .sqf file why not also tell people how to get or buy a script executor...
Not allowed to tell people where to buy them. If i could i would. Maybe read the rules before posting these comments?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?