CoolThe World Died

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
The World Died
Everyone except me got Disconnected from the whole game/all servers only a few were left. Anyone know why this has happened ?
game is down with no explanation.i was expecting this..
We're currently aware of a connection issue to the CF Servers. We're investigating and will have a resolution as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.
(Facebook source)
You are not the only one,just wait until they fix it
you can go back now. They fixed it like Half an hour ago
is it working now? lol cause I cant get on
IT DIDN'T
Quote Originally Posted by Mag!c View Post
IT DIDN'T
Website is working for me
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


site works but not all the server are up
http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/crossfire
Yeah I'm just getting confused now people are saying the website is down and game is down but the website is actually up
Sorry, I accidentally DDoSed it. No I didn't.

Were both the game-servers and website server down?
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Sorry, I accidentally DDoSed it. No I didn't.

Were both the game-servers and website server down?
Just the game.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us