Post some of your favorite anime gifs

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Post some of your favorite anime gifs
Anime sections been dead on content, so post some of your favorite gifs.







Prepare to die from laugher.....






For god's sake...
The 1st one and the 2nd one were very good

I dont have favorite gifs, but I still say I like the ones in my signature and avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
So far the best gif I saw in this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Oh god this is gold. especially because i forgot what that actually was for a second.
I get all my gif's for my sig and just in general from http://anime-kami.tumblr.com/
Not even my tumblr but it has some nice ass gifs and is always up to date with the week's episodes.

Don't know if this counts as outside links but meh. Shit's cash.
Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
this




/thread
Childhood restored?
WARNING - May cause an unusual hard by the end.














QxmcM8C.gif776 KB · 2 downloads xg3OH3t.gif1.1 MB · 2 downloads
Also, let's all agree this dog is embarassing for cheerleaders, for dogs, for Obama.



Now let's all get along.
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
Also, let's all agree this dog is embarassing for cheerleaders, for dogs, for Obama.



Now let's all get along.
What does this have to do with anime gifs? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
What does this have to do with anime gifs? lol
Idk. I just love cheerleaders.. Kawaii~!
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
Idk. I just love cheerleaders.. Kawaii~!
Well alrighty then.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Well alrighty then.
Did you get horny by my first post? cx
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?