Siggys {&} Avatars
Hello everyone. I am new to the Art forums, and am also new to making siggys and avatars. I am making this post because I want some of you wonderful(and non wonderful?
) people to request siggys/avatars. This is mainly for practice, yes, they are FREE! And who knows, you guys may like some of the siggys! I am currently using GIMP. Since I am quite new, any tips and advice is appreciated. When requesting a siggy/avatar please use this code:
If you do not want to pick a render and want me to pick one for you, just tell me what type, like a dog, or anime for example. The only thing I require is the forum name (You can use a IGN for a game if you wish).
Rules:
-I have the right to deny any request
-No porno/18+ renders because it goes against forum rules (Read the rules here)
-Do not claim my work as your own
-Do not request a siggy unless you are going to use it (Some exceptions for siggys that I think where not my strongest :S)
-You have a week to pickup your siggy, if not picked up in the time frame, I have the right to make it into a premade if I so wish
Waiting list:
-
-
-
-
Pickup list:
-
-
-
-
Examples:

================================================== ====================

================================================== ====================

A thanks/rep is appreciated if you liked the siggy
) people to request siggys/avatars. This is mainly for practice, yes, they are FREE! And who knows, you guys may like some of the siggys! I am currently using GIMP. Since I am quite new, any tips and advice is appreciated. When requesting a siggy/avatar please use this code:Code:
Forum name: Quote: Render: Matching Avatar (for siggy requests)
Rules:
-I have the right to deny any request
-No porno/18+ renders because it goes against forum rules (Read the rules here)
-Do not claim my work as your own
-Do not request a siggy unless you are going to use it (Some exceptions for siggys that I think where not my strongest :S)
-You have a week to pickup your siggy, if not picked up in the time frame, I have the right to make it into a premade if I so wish
Waiting list:
-
-
-
-
Pickup list:
-
-
-
-
Examples:

================================================== ====================

================================================== ====================

A thanks/rep is appreciated if you liked the siggy


Okay, ill let you know if I switch over 


